OD 100

PS- Just realized there were two other rides going on at OD that you
might want to know about, but I only had contact with 100 mile riders
all day, and haven't a clue about the 50's or the 25's- of which I
understand there were quite a large number. We never saw them at any of
the vet checks. When I got back to base camp for the finish they were
all tucked in.
Deb LaBerge