Deadly Virus, EIA (Coggins)

Hi All:
Here in Las Vegas, we are reading about the outbreak of EIA , with a herd of
wild horses, in Eastern Utah.  I don't like what I'm reading about it, as the
animal activists are stopping the horses from being euthanized.  Now they are
looking for an out of state quarantine for 24 foals and mares that have tested
positive.  There was also a private owned mare and foal that tested positive.

There is an article about it on this link:
 <A HREF="http://www.acmepet.com/content/news/wildhorses_051598.html">Acme Pet
- Pet News</A>

With this mysterious Washoe Virus going around, thought some of you might be
interested on this subject.  I've been checking web pages on the systems of
EIA, swamp fever.  So far, no cough or snotty nose.
Thank goodness.....

Peggie Norton
Las Vegas, NV.