(no subject)

     I have a problem that I would like some feedback on.I own a 5 yr. old
Morgan gelding. I bought him 9 months ago as unbroke from a former breeder in
her 60S who had made a spoild pet out of him.I sent him to a trainer for 90
days and he did a great job,.The only major problem he has is when I tie him
to my trailer he paws the trailer about 2 feet up and is scraping the paint
and testing my patience. He does not pay any attention when I yell at him. I
tried hobbles but he rares up after a while and strikes the trailer even
higher. any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. I think he would do well
as an endurance horse if he can be taught to stand quietly. When the riding is
over he wants to be turned loose, not tied up and I don't want my trailer
destroyed.
                thanks; your fellow endurance enthusiast