[Fwd: Fwd: Fwd[2]:Warning!!]

There may be nothing to this, but I know of someone it wiped out. I am
just forwarding to all in my address book. Some of you may get it
twice.  Just beware.  My nephew sent this to me a day or two ago.
Peggy

-- BEGIN included message

All,

Beware of viruses.

Wayne

-- BEGIN included message

---------------------- Forwarded by Gary L Cox/mitsco on 05-31-98 03:00 PM
---------------------------

FYI....

       All,

       I am just passing on a warning from the Intel Technical Services
       Group.

       If you receive an email titled "WIN A HOLIDAY" DO NOT open it. It
       will erase everything on your hard drive. Forward this letter out
       to as many people as you can. This is a new, very malicious virus
       and not many people know about it. This information was announced
       yesterday morning from Microsoft; please share it with everyone
       that might access the internet.  Once again, pass this along to
       everyone in your address book so that this may be stopped.

---------------------------- Forwarded with Changes

---
-

-- END included message