Re: cotton rope vs braided nylon (a word of caution)

There's no way I'd ever go back to leather reins.  The last time I used
leather was in about 1978 when my big App ran away with me through a
neighborhood in a thunderstorm.  Those we leather reins were so slick
that all I could do was ride it out.  I use a wide nylon continuous rein,
and like it.

I also prefer the nylon leads to cotton.   Cotton gets so squishy when
wet.

Angie and Kaboot

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]