Re: http://www.endurance.net/

On Wed, 10 Jun 1998 14:48:17 -0000, "Brian W. Silcott"
<silcott@southwind.net> wrote:

>I have
>read Chapter Six in the AERC handbook but I am unable to ride daily due to
>the horses location and my job as a firefighter. To make a short question
>long, what is some advice for riding two consecutive days and resting the
>third, while I at the station?

I believe the training schedule in the AERC Endurance Riders Handbook
is excessive -- it's a kind of all-out, full-court-press schedule.
Most riders do with less -- in my own case, considerably less.  Two
days on and one day off is more than enough IMO  (one on and two off
would still be sufficient).

--

Joe Long
jlong@mti.net