http://www.endurance.net/

Sorry to bother you all in the middle of the LD/Endurance debate but I
would like any help in getting started as a "newbie". I have a three year
old thouroghbred purchased from the track and we enjoy rides that are about
ten miles in length. We trot most of the way and gallop a few miles. I have
read Chapter Six in the AERC handbook but I am unable to ride daily due to
the horses location and my job as a firefighter. To make a short question
long, what is some advice for riding two consecutive days and resting the
third, while I at the station? Any equipment information would be helpful
as well but I am on a limted budget due to graduate school. Any advice is
greatly appreciated.

Thanks Brian Silcott
	Wichita Ks

Endurance Net (Internet Shortcut)