Re: Carbos @ Californio 100

In a message dated 98-06-10 11:47:31 EDT, karen@chaton.gardnerville.nv.us
writes:

<< Hi Kat: That is a great idea - what carbo brand are you using?  I've been
 using GNC, and maybe it's just that particular package of it, but I have to
 really stir it up...just shaking in the syringe doesn't mix it enough, and
 it will clog up in the end of the syringe. :(  (cutting the tip of the
 syringe off doesn't help either)  I've got the vita-flex carbo-charge on
 order and will see if that might work better.  >>

The problem with HWG is that it contains about 20% MCTs--that's why it won't
go into solution very well. I think you'll like the Vitaflex product--that's
what Kat was testing.

ti