Re: Carbos @ Californio 100

In a message dated 98-06-09 16:50:59 EDT, smcintos@rapidnet.net writes:

<< I went to local health food/fitness store and they didn't have the GN
 Weight Gainer.  They did have another brand of carbo/electrolyte
 powder.  What is the guaranteed analysis and list of ingredients for the
 GN product?

 I don't plan on trying carbos this year, but i would like to info for my
 files for next year when me and Tiki will hopefully be doing a couple of
 50's.

 Thanks in advance,

 Sarah McIntosh & Tiki >>

It's Champion Nutrition's Heavy Weight Gainer--usually found at General
Nutrition stores. You can also get Carbo Charge from Vitaflex. About 10lbs for
$43. That's the best price I know of--some of you guys helped test it over the
past two years. It works just fine.

ti