Re: Carbos and research project

> We use glucometers to run a horse's sugar cycle (check every 30 minutes for 4
> hours) so that we get the best
> timing on raceday--miss the timing and run at a low glucose and you'll have a
> snoozer--at least for a 2:00 race.

Okay......don't flame me for sounding stupid, but how would you "reverse" the
optimum glucose level to corespond with at "tamer" start of a ride?

If there is an optimum level for the best performance, I was thinking that I
could use the "snoozer" level for the start of the race to keep the pony-boy from
wigging out completely!

Sound like a plan?

Deanne Del Vecchio & Gabe~~no snoozer at the start!
AERC MEMBER~~WEST