Re: Old Dominion?

On Tue, 09 Jun 1998 20:56:17 -0500 Roberta Jo Lieberman
<fineprint@erols.com> writes:
>Angie, Angie, listen to me: you are being swayed by myths. The trail
>is well marked -- yes, there has been vandalism, and last year the
>front-runners stopped to remark the trail, and no one got lost.

I'm sorry, didn't mean to slam the ride management at all.  If I recall
an OLD issue of Trail Blazer (back when it looked like a newspaper), I
was thinking it mentioned that they had trouble getting permission to
mark some sections at all.  If I were doing it, it would be for
completion only and I would be sticking like glue to any local I could
find!

Believe me, I know about marking problems, I've already been chewed out
once this week!  Also had another rider do a loop backwards (does ANYBODY
read pie plates or know their right from their left?

I've yet to hear from anyone who did the OD who didn't say they wanted to
do it again.  I think that says it all.

Angie