Re: Helicopter at KKS

Question to question about boots...could it be that the kick precipated the
fall which resulted in the compound fracture from velocity/impact on that leg.
I bailed during an unseating movement, choosing to jump, compound fracturing
the ankle, plus dislocating the joint. Pins, screws plates, major surgery.
Doctor thought it would take me a year to walk...walked in 3 months with cane,
riding in 4 months, slight range of motion problem at 6 .  Was wearlng
tallish, deerskin paddock boots which saved my break from becoming worse. My
condolences and empathies to the injured rider and good luck in rehab, and do
anything you can to get massage therapy. Boy will you ever compensate with the
other side of your body.

Linda & her "merry boys"