Re: Carbos @ Californio 100

Hi Marci and anyone who can give me some info:

I went to local health food/fitness store and they didn't have the GN
Weight Gainer.  They did have another brand of carbo/electrolyte
powder.  What is the guaranteed analysis and list of ingredients for the
GN product?

I don't plan on trying carbos this year, but i would like to info for my
files for next year when me and Tiki will hopefully be doing a couple of
50's.

Thanks in advance,

Sarah McIntosh & Tiki
(first 25  LD in 3.5 weeks!!!)