Bye Bye

From: Brooke Niebergall
Email: Maliblond@aol.com

Its been nice reading all the interesting posts but I just can't keep up with all of it.  Too many posts saying the same thing.  I will be back after summer and hopefully all of this squabbling about who is an endurance rider and who is not will be resolved.  Anyone who rides an AERC sanctioned ride is an endurance rider.  Doesn't the E stand for endurance?

Goodbye from Brooke, an endurance rider (700+miles) and CTR rider (1500+miles), and Bo the 22yr old wonder horse who is still competeing LD and Open CTR.  "I am not ready for retirement yet"