Endurance CREW

Dear Carrie,
     Congradulations!!!  Sounds like a great time!!!  Here in Michigan some of
the crew hubbies say that the word CREW actually stands for: Can't Remember
Everything Woman!!!

Trish & "pretty David"

<< 4-I need to educate my husband a little more on the duties of "pit crew".
 The very first words out of his mouth when I came in were "What took you so
 long?"
 5-I need to remember to put the water buckets for the horses in the trailer
 to take with us so we don't have to run to the store to buy more.

 It was a great ride, well-marked, good footing, lots of water.  We met lots
 of nice people, the dinner after was delicious (dutch-oven).  What a great
 way to start!!!

 Carrie and Mysti >><