RE: Championships

If you read the minutes of the AERC board meetings as printed in Endurance News you will see that this has been discussed by the board, and there will soon be a 50 Mile Ride Championship Series.             Lynn

----------
From:  guest@endurance.net
Sent:  Saturday, June 06, 1998 6:30 PM
To:  ridecamp@endurance.net
Subject:  Championships

From: Pat Bush
Email: kenpat@jps.net

Has anyone besides me noticed that there are 100 mile championships
and LD championships, but nothing for the majority of the endurance
riders who ride 50 mile rides?  When I look at the statistics in the yearbook
and see how many people ride 50 mile rides vs. people who ride 100 mile rides, I become a little perturbed as to why the majority is left out.  I'll probably be flamed big time for my humble opinion,
but please be gentle.

Pat Bush, California ( and I'm not a newbie, been
riding endurance for almost 20 years)

Unrecognized Data: application/ms-tnef