friend needs horse transport CA to WA

Hi All!  A friend is moving from the Monterey Peninsula of CA to the
Seattle/Tacoma WA area and needs to find transport for her horse sometime
between 6/28 and 7/10.  If anyone is passing through, say on I-5, with room
for one more, she would be very grateful (& would pay, of course!).  I
could bring her horse to any convenient meet-up place along your route to
save you the detour onto the peninsula.
	e-mail me or contact Sandy directly at 408-659-7664
Happy trails, Laney