Cleaning Out Tack Room Phase 2

 I'm STILL :) cleaning out my tack room, and for any one looking for some
 new or slightly used equipment here's my ongoing list. Yes there's more!

 I've priced everything including shipping. The condition of these items is
 noted. Most are new, some never used, and others noted.

 Vosal with kelly green biothane crown piece, throatlatch, and nose
 piece attachments. Sized for long headed horse (was made for a
 Saddlebred, 40" from side over top of head to other side) could easily by
 sized down. Brand new, used ONCE. $30

 Original SMB, size 200 (large) royal blue used <10 times $25

 SMB II (new style) size 100 Kelly green used 2 times $40

 Shocktamer rim pads, 8 pairs, brand new $8 per pair.

 Skito Equalizer 1" pad in fleece cover. Still in plastic, never used. Made
 for oversize dressage saddle (like an Albion) $95

 Coolback pad (natural fleece color) with Ultracell insert. Still in
 plastic. never used. Made for
 oversize dressage saddle (like an Albion) $95

 English leathers, brand new brown $30

 English leathers, brand new black $30

 Cloud Nine 1/2 pad for endurance saddle. Tan/natural fleece color/cover.
 Used a few times but in good cond. $35

 100% wool Diamond S'kooling pad. These have the vent along the spine, for
 cooling. one all-purpose $20

 Neoprene fabtron girth for western/endurance saddle 32" used about 10
 times, exc cond. $20

 Neoprene girth, still in plastic, never used, for western/endurance saddle
 36" $25

 Equifree snaffle bridle headstall by Stonebroke (looks like an English
 headstall, with
 noseband, but made of Equifree instead of leather) one black, 1/2" width
 lined, Arab size, $35  (not a halter/bridle)

 Leather hunt type (straight across chest) breast plate. Brown, padded,
 sized for smaller horse (Arab, small TB) Never used, brand new $50
 (pd.$100)

 Fleece covered blue nylon western type breast plate, with snaps at all
 attachments for easy on/off. Like new, used <5 times. $15

Email or call szerelk@mail.auburn.edu
Laura K. Szeremi DVM2B & Blueridge Falcon+ (1125 Endurance Miles)
Lazer Ray Stables
Auburn, Alabama
334-887-8802/334-444-0795