Re: Thanks for the tip

Hi Paula -

I just squirt out some in my hands & rub into base of the tail.  Put
plenty on too.  By the next day it just looks a little gummy, but find
it will need to be re-applied every day or every other day.  Only washed
it out because I bathed my horses one day, but you could just rinse out
with water if you wanted.

Try it & let us know if it worked for you too.

Lori, Sky & Packy
AZ