Thanks for the tip

Hi all -

Have settled in to our summer hideaway & wanted to thank whomever
provided the tip for tail rubbing.  The suggestion was to use Excalibur
sheath cleaner & it works.  We have a block barn & when the horses rub
it shreds their tails.  Some time back someone suggested Excalibur,
happen to have some so tried it.  What a great solution.  Washes out
easily & doesn't get too gummy.  Wondering if it works by elimanating
itchiness or just coats the hair so that it doesn't break off.    Anyway
thanks to whomever suggested this .

Also curious who all might be going to the Al Marah CTR in Williams, AZ
the 13th.  You can e-mail me privately.

Lori, Sky & Packy in AZ