Maggy's article

I just got the time to read it. She IS putting down new riders and
ridecampers.

She says her "inspiration to see that her series gets written" comes from
her daily
readings of ridecamp. If reading ridecamp makes her realize that an
expert series needs
to be written, then we must all need the help.

Also, all new riders do not want to change the rules, loopholes or spend
too much time
on the computer. Aren't high mileage horses supposed to get lots of
recovery time anyway?
We're just not over training them.

Also, Tom Ivers must be a total lack of valuable info.  : )) He hasn't
ridden a mile of endurance.
Has he?

Sorry, she just really rubbed me the wrong way. Maybe it was written
tongue in cheek - she
just made me wish she'd bitten it off.

Kris

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]