Re: LF: Maggy (fwd)

Not that I'm a "real" rider in the same sense of the word that many here
but I have over 2000 miles and I like to think of myself as a
real rider!!  I took exception only to the fact that like so many other
people in the REAL world...I have to WORK for a living.  IT just so
happens taht my computer is at WORK!!  I can't be at home with time to
kill on the computer or riding, whichever floats my boat, but I can hop
over to ride camp periodically to see what is going on while I am waiting
for rats and mice to soil cages, have babies, and die.

Just a simple fact of life. We can't all be out riding all day long.  I
would love that, but the horses would die of starvation...course I would
be thin as a rail from having nothing to eat but starving horses and dogs,
so that might be one silver lining huh?:-))) (I know...gross)

samm bartee
se region #9432
--team coujur