Re: Endurance News

Lauren,

You & I felt about the same way.  When you read the letter from the
President regarding growth of the AERC, maybe the article could have had a
more positive slant.  I know that I really enjoy the "discussions" on
Ridecamp, & have Really enjoyed meeting some of the people that I've only
"known" on the computer screen!

Would a Ridecamper who's not a member now - want to become one after
reading it?

But - - - Maggie's interview idea is great - & I too will be looking
forward to it!

Connie H.