John Lyons videos

           It always pleases me to see and hear how much everyone relies
and brags on the John Lyons videos.  My company Horseman Video Showcase
produced both "ROUND PEN REASONING" and "LEADING AND LOADING" for Farnam
a few years ago.  I directed the shoot and the editing.  It was a great
privilege and learning experience to spend that much time personally
with John Lyons.  In addition, I produced the "STARTING A YOUNG HORSE"
video with Linda Tellington-Jones.  Both of these talented people have
had an incredible impact on my starting and handling of our wiley
Arabians.  I now receive regular calls to take on outlaws and rejects
because we have turned so many of them around at Cypresswood Stables.

I just finished a tape this spring with two talented Myo-Facial
therapists whose work turned a real problem horse, (forged so much
couldn't compete him), into a winner.  Has now done two hundreds, (won
1), won a 75, etc.  Couldn't believe it was the same horse.  The name of
the video is Myo-Facial Release.  You haven't seen it advertised
anywhere 'cause we just haven't had the marketing capitol, but its a
great tape.  Deals with both human and equine treatment.

I would like to offer the members of ride camp a special price on those
three videos or any of our other instructional tapes.  Normally they
retail for $39.95 plus shipping, but for $33 you may have any one,
(includes shipping) or for $65 any two, or $95 any three.  I take
(prefer checks), or credit cards.   e mail me for a full list of
titles.  Warning, I'm leaving to run Old Dominion next Tuesday, (June
9),  so you probably won't hear back from me for a couple of weeks.  But
tell me what you may want, so I can order stock in and have it ready to
ship when I return.
Appreciate all the kind comments about the videos.
Challenging Trails,
Darolyn Butler