Re: Speak up

I have been BEGGING AERC to post weekly (daily?) messages to the
ridecamp, both Dane and now Doyle at AERC.  Western States Trail does it
so effectively. What a perfect forum. Other board members should follow
Maryben's and other's desires to get feedback and contribute information
to the membership and potential membership.

There is nothing too scary about getting flamed for having a view, I
believe that we have endurance.

Thank you Maggie for inspiring this discussion.

STeve shaw