RE: ELECTRONIC EN

 Carlos and Lori and RideCamp:

The Technology committee has been and is hard at work making this idea and
many others like it a reality.  First we are working on getting the records
accurately and efficiently entered and maintained and then our goal it to have
them easily accessible by all members.  The electronic publication of EN is
included in this information distribution goal.

This note is meant as an answer to your idea, not to say "been there, done
that."  It is intended to say "Great idea! Please keep coming up with them!"
The more input we get from members the better AERC can serve the members.

With sincere thanks,
     Mike

C. Mike Tomlinson
AERC Tech Cmte Chair