Re: 2001 XP R&T

The Ride & Tie Association has purchased an entry for the Duck's 2001
mile, eight multi-day rides (40 days of 50 mile each). This event will
go from MO to Sacramento I'm told. The Ride & Tie Association will be
filling days or weeks with anyone desiring to ride and tie sections. I
happen to know that there is another entry in the ride that is going to
attempt to R&T the entire way! (Not ME.)

Anyone interested in getting in line can contact me or the Ride & Tie
Association, http://rideandtie.org

Steve Shaw