Re: Endurance News

In Maggy's article she refers to her own daily foray into the computer world
of ridecamp.  She isn't directing anything to anyone else that she isn't also
pointing at herself.  Maggy has never worried about being politically correct.
She tells it how she sees it and she has done so much for endurance.  I find
it frustrating that most of the long time endurance riders (with many obvious
exceptions such as Joe Long, Maryben, Heidi, and Bob Morris) lurk and do not
post.  The majority of posts are from newer riders.  I would recommend being
more welcoming to some of the old timers and not being so quick to flame them.
They are lurking and have a lot to offer, but why should they expose
themselves to flaming?

Debby Lyon