Best boot for Cloud stirrups?

Any ideas from Cloud stirrup users on what new brand of boot or riding
sneaker for comfort with the Cloud stirrups?  I've got Sportifics and
Equus riding sneakers, but I'm thinking about Ariat's or Roper
Horseshoes. I was close to convinced to order either Ariat Performer Pro
or Freestyle until I saw them  in the catalogue and my friend said
they'd be too hot here in Florida.  Help!