EN online?

Carlos F. Crespo wrote:

> Perhaps AERC should seriously consider publishing EN in the
> Internet and give the members the option of receiving an electronic
> or printed copy.
>
> Carlos
> Florida

Good idea Carlos.  There are some options here.  One might be a reduced AERC
membership without EN, but publish EN on the internet so people can download
those things they are interested in.  Threre are many technical journals that
now are only published in electronic form.  I think the AERC needs to start
exploring some of these options.

Truman