Maggie

I would love to have something to say about this subject, but I have
yet to receive my copy of EN. It probably will not arrive until the 15-20th
of the month as usual. By then it will be old news.

This is the greatest value of Ridecamp, it is fast and efficient. More
topics can be covered and discussed in one day in Ridecamp than
could ever be explored in EN.

Perhaps AERC should seriously consider publishing EN in the
Internet and give the members the option of receiving an electronic
or printed copy.

Carlos
Florida