muddy half chaps

Hi Monika,

I have 2 pairs of swede halfchaps, one about 7 or 8 yo and the other 3 or
4.  I have had them restitched, new eleastic to hold them down etc. and
have washed them routinely in my washing machine.  If they are really dirty
as you stated, I hose them off first and then wash them.  Put them out flat
to dry.  I put them through a short cycle in warm water with cold rinse.  I
am several days behind in my reading so hope I am not being repetitive
here.  Good Luck

Sharon
West Region