muddy half chaps

Hrs anyone ever tried this treatment with Ariat half chaps?  They are
lined, so I'm wondering if they'd hold up to the washing.

"Thanks Ridecampers for all the responses on how to clean up my half
chaps.
Obviously I've been treating these things like they were made of silk.
So,
scrub off the excess mud, pop them into the washer, use appropriate soap
and/or softening agent and dry (dryer or air dry!). Treat if necessary
with
leather conditioners, etc. I'll try out the options! Feeling much braver
now."

Thanks for any input!

Liz in Belchertown, MA

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]