From: Merryben@aol.com <Merryben@aol.com>
To: ridecamp@endurance.net <ridecamp@endurance.net>
Date: Tuesday, June 02, 1998 5:07 PM
Subject: Re: Maggie's article

rides2far@juno.com
writes:

>>  Is all of this whining about Maggie's
article another example of this list.  A lot of people on this list take
everything so personally.  Maggie does get a little strong in her opinions
sometimes but that is just Maggie.  I think we should pay more attention to
what she said about those "who want to change the rules to fit individual
levels, who want loopholes so that everybody has a chance to finish....."
The
most important thing about her article was that there are no guarantees that
everyone will finish.  Don't take everything so personally that you all get
insulted if you haven't ridden a lot.....Maryben
<<