Re: Joining AERC

Well, this is just too good an opportunity to pass up :)

For those of you who have never been an AERC member
you can join now (June 1) at half the cost of a full year's
membership. (Thanks to Terry Wooley Howe of the
Pacific South region for this new option.) You'll start
getting Endurance News right away, you and your horses
can join AERC's lifetime  mileage recording program,
and you'll help the organization  get through a tough
year (financially).

Here's how:
Contact AERC at:
11960 Heritage Oak Place, Suite 9, Auburn, CA 95603
phone: (530) 823-2260 fax: (530) 823-7805 aerc@foothill.net

There is a printable membership application at http://www.aerc.org -
which you can print and mail or fax. Sorry but I haven't fixed the
secure online form to account for the half year prorated dues yet,
so you can't join online via credit card yet ... maybe I'll get it done
this week though...

Thanks Susan!

Steph