Re: ABS plastic snaps on halter bridles

Brass will break, steel will break and so will plastic.  If good hardware is
used with the aspect of the user in mind, there should be no problems...or,
should I say more accurately...no problems that a horse won;t get into.  Horses
can find a way to get hurt or get your hurt under even the best of
circumstance.  It happens.  Conways and flat type buckles minimize the
possibility of problems.  Use common sense at ALL times around ANY horse.

Teddy