A few more saddle questions?

From: Jennifer Smith
Email: ladybug@lewiston.com

Hi guys I don't mean to be a pest, but I need some more help.
   First off I was wondering if anyone has ever heard of a John Goodwin (Paragon) saddle before? It is made in England, but is not one that I have heard of.
   Now that I think I have decided on whitch type of saddle I want, I was wondering if there is any way to figure out what size tree a saddle has? I also need help figuring out what size tree I need for my mare? She is a Saddlebred that is on the stocky side sort of Morgan like.
   Thank you again for all the help.
Jennifer