Re: Type/Build

 What we have noticed is that the stocky ,
>strong built arab ( more bone and substance) seem to be better suited
>the shorter distances and speed , whereas the finer (more Egyptian
>type??) seem to excel more at 100 milers

Where does that leave Rio, Drubin, Pierez?  I agree that I have seen more
large horses lately, but I wonder how much of that is just people wanting
larger horses to better fit their own heighth.

I think Rio is 14.2, Drubin is 14.1 or 2  (10 years of 100's way to go
Stagg), and Pierez is anything but elegent.

Don't know about WINNING 100's, but in what little experience I've gained
now, Kaboot seems to fit in better there.  The steady pace suits him much
better than the speed rides.

Angie & Kaboot 14.2

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]