Curley/Arab

Last year at the Pan American Championship Ride in Bend Oregon, we won the
Curley/Arab cross in the Mountain Team Raffel.  He is a four year old  son
of
Sum Punk and he is 15 hands.

We had him shipped directly from Arizona to Kathyt Swigart in Orange county
(Southern Calif.) for training.  We visited them in March and we were
impressed with both him and Kathys training techniques. Kathy continues to
give us progress
reports which sound encouraging.

We will be picking him up probably next month and then see what he can do
on the
trail.

Jack and Diane Enderle  (Northern Calif)