Children

I don't believe Karen's question about stirrups for children is off
topic. After all, children are crucial to our sport. If we don't get
them interested in riding and endurance (or find a fountain of youth!),
the sport will dwindle.

I also have a three year old daughter that is starting to express an
interest, and I would like to know about stirrups as well. I have a
small (pony-sized) western saddle for her to start off in, but her feet
won't reach the stirrups for years!

Karen, if anyone has given you great suggestions, please share!

Kelli Hjelmeland
Manitoba, Canada