2 Arabs for Sale- FL

With all these postings of horses for sale, I'll have to add my two:
	Cassels Faraon- 9 year old grey gelding, pure Polish, 14.3, big legs,
drop-dead gorgeous face and body.  Green broke.  Hasn't done anything
until this year--  at least no bad history!  Bred and raised in Texas by
Joe Cassel (Casa Cassel Arabians), for racing, but owner's poor health
resulted in no training.  He's bold on the trail, a natural leader.  I'm
conditioning him in the Ocala National Forest, and hope to compete on
him and his brother this fall if they're not sold. $3800
	Cassels Vincent- this is the full brother (father is Cassels Majed who
raced successfully).  This one is 15 hands even, not as pretty as Faraon
in the face but intelligent-looking, grey, 8 years old, a very sensible
horse.  He's not as bold, but I think horses get over being lower on the
totem pole with experience.  Very responsive and willing to trust the
rider.  He's green too, but doing really well.  I think he can go far
(that wasn't a pun!).  $3800
	I bought 2 weanlings at Christmas from Joe Cassel, and I'm hooked on
their horses' good personalities and sensibility.  I'll be happy to go
on and on privately to anyone interested.  Call or write if you'd like
to come see them.  I'm finishing up one job, and about to start a life
(I hope) of horsin' around, so I'll be back in Altoona, FL, with them
after June 20th.  (5 horses seems excessive with no job-- that's why
these 2 are for sale-- other 3 are family members!)  Anybody
interested?  My phone # is (305) 872-9508 at home, work is (305)
293-1400 ext. 386, or (352) 669-1412 in Altoona.  And I have e-mail
until the 19th of June!
		Laura & Cassels Omar & Cassels Alia