another horse for sale

I have a soon to be 6 Arab gelding for sale.  He is 15+ hands, liver chestnut,
8"+ short cannons.  I have all of his records since he was born practically.
He has had shots, worming, feet done, etc. regularly.  He is double Fame++ and
Litigator and is Sweepstakes nominated.   He was at Deb Coopers for 90 days
for his basic training when he was 3.   Last week we took him to a poker ride
and he hadn't seen a saddle for over a year and he didn't kill anyone.  He has
had a lot of trail riding, but sporadically, so he is still considered a green
horse.  He has been on hilly pasture since he was about a year old.  Before
that he was at the police stables in a stall and turned out with his two
brothers every day.  Any further information wanted you can call me at
408-265-0839.  He is located in the Almaden Valley [near San Jose,
California].... Maryben