Cheapest and best riding tights ever!

From: Nina Vasiliev
Email: rmack@inreach.com

Sorry this took so long.  I meant to post earlier but I was having trouble with .

I have been using the "Ladies & Children's riding tights" by Devon-Aire as sold by State Line Tack.
 I have been wearing the same two pair for over two seasons and they are still going strong.
They only cost $29.90, and look great!  They are item #6E-640571.
The cotton/lycra tights come in Black, Sea blue, Beige and Hunter.  To order call 1 800-228-9208.

( I hope this came out.  My computer still has a mind of its own.)

Nina Vasiliev