RE: Reflective gear

reflective gear for riding in the dark:

I found a good selection of reflective riding gear (vest, tail wrap, leg
bands, glo-sticks) in my most recent catalog from Trail's End. I can't
find this merchandise on their web site, but you can go there to order a
catalog, or call the vendor and inquire about it.  The web site address
is worldofhorses.com/trailend/.  The numbers listed on my catalog are
1-800-758-6344 or 805-483-6927.  Prices are very good, so it's worth
looking into.  Hope this helps.

Shannon