Reflective gear

From: Sue Henderson
Email: banjywon@net-tech.com.au

I have just started endurance riding - I have always wanted to and finally
have taken the plunge.  I have been in serious training for only about a
month and have just completed my first social ride of 16km (10 miles).
Loved it and am hooked!

However, I do most of my training pre-dawn and am trying to find some
reflective gear to put on my horse ie - tail bandage, leg wraps whatever.
I wear a miners light when on the road and also a reflective jacket but was off leading my horse the other morning and a car from behind almost ran us over on the one bit of road side work that I have to do before reaching the bush.
Obviously I was invisible from behind and need some stuff to put on the
actual horse.

Any help appreciated!!!

Sue