Bandanas - Overseas orders

For those of you living outside of the US, there will be an additional $1.00
shipping cost per bandana. $8.00 per bandana total.

Horse-Shop is not set up for international orders (at the present) so you'll
need to either snail mail or fax me your credit card information, or send
a money order.

If you have any questions, please send me email, and we'll work something out.

thanks!

Steph

fax - 208 883 3733
mail: