Re: National Championship

Hi Stephanie:

I have some talks with Brad Patterson in Colorado on the subject. I think
he will be
willing to tackle the project as well. Last time we spoke, he was concerned
about the
Race of Champions being competition. I can almost guarrantee the the ROC
will definitely
will be retired by the end of this year. It will be no more.

I will add your name to the list of interested people. I due time, we will
put such a
Championship ride together with the help of people like you.

Thanks and regards,

Carlos