No Subject

From: cquijano
Full-Name: carla e dubose
To: equine-L@lists.psu.edu
Fcc: Sent
Date: Thu, 28 May 1998 20:37:46 -0500
Subject: Overnight stabling

We're traveling to Salida, CO from Austin, TX  this July 6 and need to
stop at a halfwaypoint  for one night.   I'd appreciate it if anyone
could give me a name, number of a place we could stable overnight in or
near Roswell, NM.  It doesn't need to be fancy, just safe and clean.  A
couple of pens would be great, so the guys can stretch their legs a bit.
Thanks!  Carla and Patrick and good ol' Rusty
Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]