re hazing and quoting

Sorry to see Rebecca (Softrider saddles) getting slapped in personal email for
mentioning her products on here-- I've seen a lot of other dealers of
horse/endurance gear talking about their products and rides on ridecamp too--
are they getting the same treatment??  There are a lot of posts advocating all
manner of brandname horse stuff, I'm just curious why it's ok to push, say,
Ariat boots or Carousel tights, but not your own saddlery etc?  (BTW I'm a big
fan of Carousel tights, and Justin riding sneakers :-)

A peeve of mine is the ad nauseum quoting of prior posts when posting a reply
to it, sometimes a quote within a quote within a quote!!  Yes, I can see
quoting certain parts being answered to, but good grief, copy and paste the
pertinant parts, or delete all the non-pertinant ones!

Karen Bratcher/Hayden ID