Re: Yearbook

Sorry guys....the yearbook is a treasure just the way it is.  It is years of
memories all wrapped up in one super package...I would not change a thing,
even if I do need a magnifying glass to read it.  I have many friends, human
and equine listed there...some still going strong, some who quit and some who
passed on to greener pastures.  The memories come back year after year....
Wait until you have been in this sport for 25 years and you, too, will
realize what a gem this information is.

Teddy